Sign in to follow this  

Bikes, Babes or Beer?

Scenario: it's another boring Friday night and you're just leaving work/ school to go home. When suddenly, a magical genie pops up out of no where, and says he will grant you one wish out of three specific choices, that may not be altered.

The choices are:

1. You get to ride your dream bike in your dream area for 24 hrs straight, unlimited gas and nothing ever goes wrong.

2. You get to spend the whole night with any women you would like. She doesn't argue with you and does what ever you say.

3. The genie magically grants you a six pack of beer of your choice.

What would you do?

The woman. Definitely the woman.

I don't need a wish granted to ride or drink beer, I already do those things.

But you can never have too much sex. :D

• Like 8

Take the six pack, the other two choices will eventually cost you a shit load of money down the road, especially the woman.

• Like 1

Could the beer be swapped for some good rum? 

Could just drink it and wake up thinking you rode your bike through paradise to your personal harem.

That works.

Anyone who didnt say the chick is a homo. Any hot a girl, unlimited for 24hrs. Thats my vote. Only a 6 pack, come on, WTF. And for the bike, well i already have my dream bike. It runs, and doesnt break down costing me a fk load of money. YZ 250. As for the girl, that would be the toughest choice of all !!!

• Like 2

Anyone who didnt say the chick is a homo. Any hot a girl, unlimited for 24hrs. Thats my vote. Only a 6 pack, come on, &%$#@!. And for the bike, well i already have my dream bike. It runs, and doesnt break down costing me a fk load of money. YZ 250. As for the girl, that would be the toughest choice of all !!!

So you're saying you need a wish from a genie to get a woman?

:D

• Like 2

On #2 did you mean "women" plural?  'cause that would impact my decision.   :lol:

• Like 1