Is wearing "PRO" jerseys wrong?

So I have only been back on bikes for a few months now and I wanted to get back into racing and I found the new Thor monster energy pro circuit riding gear online and bought it.....!

Now the question.... If you feel good about what you wear and maybe it gives you a bit of confidence to see yourself in pro gear, is it wrong to sport it? I have the 09 KX450f monster energy edition bike and now everything matches and I feel great riding even though I am no where near a pro... Y'all's thoughts??

09 Kx 450f "Monster Edition" #708

So I have only been back on bikes for a few months now and I wanted to get back into racing and I found the new Thor monster energy pro circuit riding gear online and bought it.....!

Now the question.... If you feel good about what you wear and maybe it gives you a bit of confidence to see yourself in pro gear, is it wrong to sport it? I have the 09 KX450f monster energy edition bike and now everything matches and I feel great riding even though I am no where near a pro... Y'all's thoughts??

Why even waste time worrying about what anyone else thinks. Whatever makes you happy can only be a good thing  ? .

• Like 1

The great thing about new gear is if you ride hard enough it doesn't stay new looking for very long.  Kind of like showing up to a job site with brand new Timberlands and work belt.  Eventually that stuff shows that you have been around.

Know why black is the highest belt in martial arts?  Cause everyone starts with white, but as they practice it gets progressively dirty.  So the tradition continues.  Hope you wear your new stuff with pride, and get it dirty without getting hurt.

Take pics now!  LOL.

Dude you're over thinking the little shit :excuseme:

If it makes you happy, if it's morally right , and it's not hurting anyone then do whatever you want.  Doesn't matter what people think cause ya can't please em all anyway...

Do everything right like a saint and the unhappy "fault finders" will still seek out something negative to ridicule you about, cause they can't stand themselves...

Wear what you like and ride on ?

Kind of like showing up to a job site with brand new Timberlands and work belt.

Timberlands are always brand new looking, that or in the trash. They're an awful excuse of a work boot and a terrible style trend.

I've seen new pairs get absolutely trashred in 2-3 weeks.....

Redwings are where it's at ?

Redwings, Chippewa's, Carolina's, all good options.

Right now i have a set of the Carolina super loggers but they're about dead.... i want another pair though they've been amazing. and ill be working on a concrete plant this summer. Those places turn boots into dust.......

Redwings, Chippewa's, Carolina's, all good options.

Right now i have a set of the Carolina super loggers but they're about dead.... i want another pair though they've been amazing. and ill be working on a concrete plant this summer. Those places turn boots into dust.......

I also like the Dakota Spider Tread (not sure if that's the right name).  They're a cheaper boot but light, comfy, and good support...

• Like 1