Sign in to follow this  

1999 KX250 Build

Hey guys, i had bought a 99 KX250 about 2 1/2 years ago. Throughout the time i have owned it i have been changing little things here and there. Over the past couple months i have torn the bike down completely and rebuilt from the ground up.. everything you can think of has been replaced or rebuilt. Below are some pictures of the bike from the day i first got it up to the now finished product. The pic go in order from oldest to newest. Let me know what you think.

IMG_209026831423043.jpeg

WP_000131.jpg

WP_000146.jpg

WP_000147.jpg

WP_000241.jpg

WP_000345.jpg

WP_000156.jpg

WP_000350.jpg

WP_000358.jpg

WP_000360.jpg

WP_000373.jpg

WP_000392.jpg

WP_000394.jpg

Real nice. I have the same bike as you. I was wondering what year did that front fender come off of? I'm looking to get a newer style front fender.ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1402119805.637439.jpg

Thanks guys. Jogrady, the front fender is from a 08 kx250f. I do know that any fender from a kx line bike will fit. I was thinking of going with the newer style that's currently out. Also on a side note, what happens to be your first name? My name would also fall under J O'Grady.

Hm close enough, small world that we got the same last and and pretty much same bike. Mines Joe. By the way your bike is looking pretty nice.

Yea that's the one I wanted to buy I just wanted to make sure it would fit right with the number plate. The new ones look awesome

Yea that's the one I wanted to buy I just wanted to make sure it would fit right with the number plate. The new ones look awesome

With a stock number plate? Mine went just fine on my 98. 98 number plate and a 2012 fender.