Sign in to follow this  

Pretty cool 350!

the ''GET'' IS $1K! And the the 2nd injector is $700, or so? 4 strokes are getting outta hand, seriously lol!

Yeah definitely not cheap, but when you consider how much motor work some people do with cams, porting, decking, blah blah blah, to know that better fuelling can contribute that much is pretty incredible!

In theory that would be completely legal to race too eh?

By the way, how much was your FE with Ohlins goodies? haha... Thought this would be up your alley haha. Just joshin!

Find it hard to understand how extra injectors can add power , If a 350 std injector is not fully on you can give more or less fuel ? Unless it's a complete throttle body ?

It is cool but if you want more power out of the 350 they should have saved the money for the ecu and injector and bought a 450

That's not the point of the 350 tho is it, the point is supposed to be lighter weight, better handling, an easier to ride bike. If they can get more power out of it with such simple fueling changes that don't affect reliability or the overall stress on the engine, then we could see it in production and there isn't a need for a heavier 450...

My opinion anyways.

The vortex is better imo, it has 10 pre installed maps.so is the injector actually in the air box? Not a good place with the possabilities of dirt. Crush lol i hear ya! I know i shouldnt talk, but this stuff is pricey! Ohlins wasnt so bad cause i sold my stock stuff to offset the price. Best $$$ i ever spent though. Wifey wants me to get a smoker lol

hahaha.... Well buddy, good thing is, if Wifey wants you to get a bike, different it may be, you're still one step ahead than most of us! haha

That's not the point of the 350 tho is it, the point is supposed to be lighter weight, better handling, an easier to ride bike. If they can get originallyr out of it with such simple fueling changes that don't affect reliability or the overall stress on the engine, then we could see it in production and there isn't a need for a heavier 450...

My opinion anyways.

but the 450 isnt much heavier than the 350 its the extra power that makes it feel heavy and if you give your 350 more power it will feel heavier so should have saved the money on making a 350 faster and originally got a 450 and used the money saved to ride more

It's the crank weight etc that makes the 450 feel heavier

Yeah the may weight the same but the feel nothing a like while riding.

I'm one of those guys that can't ride the big bikes quick or comfortably. They just push in the corners to hard for me and rip my arms off. The 350 for me is a perfect balance.

• Like 1

Yeah it's piston size, crank weight, inertia of the 450 that make it feel heavier.

If they get that power out of a 350 then that's great! And it definitely feels lighter on track, I've got one!

I've rode a few it's still a open bike feel but less so