Sign in to follow this  

Riding Video

Just a video i just finished making. Youtube kinda messed up the quality but oh well. I think it came out ok, no music of course. Check out the rest of my channel for more vids.

GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK!

• Like 3

you have good footage man, what are you using to edit? if you want better sound you should look into using an external mic with the gopro, the audio quality is vastly better

also don't totally cut out music as an option, well timed music that doesn't over power the main draw (the bike) can add to the experince

you have good footage man, what are you using to edit? if you want better sound you should look into using an external mic with the gopro, the audio quality is vastly better

also don't totally cut out music as an option, well timed music that doesn't over power the main draw (the bike) can add to the experince

Thanks and I see what you're saying about the music. And the only problem with the external mic is that I'd probably end up breaking it somehow. And I do sometimes put in music if I find a good song that fits the video. Thanks for the feedback man.