Sign in to follow this  

Idaho Southwest Idaho Ride on Sunday?!?!?!

New to TT forums, somewhat new to the area so I haven't really found many people to ride with yet. I live in Mountain Home and am looking to ride some single track in the mountains to the North. I'm not ballsy enough to head into the wilderness by myself, at least not for in the single track realm so I was hoping someone would like to join me this weekend (8 June) or any other weekend for that matter.

I ride a KTM 500EXC and am a fairly proficient rider, just haven't done some serious single track in a while (might be a bit rusty) and I'm really trying to get back into some. Looking to head into the Boise NF, Trinity Mountains, Pine/Featherville area. Make it at least a somewhat reasonable drive for me... but I am willing to make a trek for some solid riding! haha

Let Me Know, Thanks!

I see this post was a while ago. If u can get away mom or tues I've got a few guys headed over ur way next week. U are welcome to come ride with us.

We are headed to the stolle meadow area just south of warm lake.

JB, I live in Mtn. Home and am fairly new to the area also. Myself and a couple of guys from work have been going out to Paradise in Glenns Ferry here recently, but that's getting old quick. Let me know if you are still up for some riding and we could all meet up. 

My dad, wife, and I will be going riding either sunday or monday to blacks creek should be a good time if your wanting something new

Blacks Creek, is that near Kuna? Wish I would have seen this sooner and not made plans for this weekend. I would have liked to have met up with you guys. 

My dad, wife, and I will be going riding either sunday or monday to blacks creek should be a good time if your wanting something new

As far as I know, the Blacks Creek trails are still closed to all motorized travel. Foot and horse traffic only.

http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/boise/recreation/ohv/recarea/?recid=5103&actid=93

Edited by IdaSpode

JB, I live in Mtn. Home and am fairly new to the area also. Myself and a couple of guys from work have been going out to Paradise in Glenns Ferry here recently, but that's getting old quick. Let me know if you are still up for some riding and we could all meet up. 

I didn't have access to internet while we were out there on vacation.

I'm back home in Western Washington now with a whole new respect and appreciation for the trails you have over there!