Sign in to follow this  

Question for u guys

Hey i know this is probably not the proper forum for the bike i am going to ask about, but you guys are great in this section and have always helped me with my XL. I couldn't find a better place to post as of yet... Any how, a good friend on my has a Honda CM450e, having trouble locating info on his bike. Are any of you familiar with this rare bike? Just a few basic questions or a tip on where to post would be great. He is a new member here (Hcb750ss), i really want to help him. He has questions regarding adding an H.I.D head light and also where to find a solenoid or a compatible one at the very least. We have searched the net to no avail. Any assistance would be fantastic! Thank you, Chris

Hey i know this is probably not the proper forum for the bike i am going to ask about, but you guys are great in this section and have always helped me with my XL. I couldn't find a better place to post as of yet... Any how, a good friend on my has a Honda CM450e, having trouble locating info on his bike. Are any of you familiar with this rare bike? Just a few basic questions or a tip on where to post would be great. He is a new member here (Hcb750ss), i really want to help him. He has questions regarding adding an H.I.D head light and also where to find a solenoid or a compatible one at the very least. We have searched the net to no avail. Any assistance would be fantastic! Thank you, Chris

If you are needing a starter relay you could use just about and relay/ solenoid from any bike hell you could use one for a car. HID headlight conversion no problem if it has a H4 bulb dont think it did but could change headlight. Oh here you go on info

http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=74927.0

Thank you guys for replying to my post! It never ceases to amaze me with number of awesome people on this site! Peace:)

Thank you guys for replying to my post! It never ceases to amaze me with number of awesome people on this site! Peace:)

Your welcome! We are just buch of guys the LOVE motorcycles that will help when we can. So others dont F things up like we have in our lives! I had a late 70s Honda 400 Hawk that was just like it just 50cc less. One of the BAD things with that motor is the oil pump is driven by a chain and if it breaks you fry the motor! Why do I remember that and cant remember what I had for dinner last nite! LOL