Sign in to follow this  

Noises!

Thanks guys eases my min a bit. But i have 16k miles and still have the acct. I want to get the mcct But dont have the money to throw at it Is it really that important with as many miles as I have?

I still have the original acct in my '02' DRZ400S !  :eek:

• Like 1

I'm not sure what mine has. I haven't did any research. It's a 2006 S. But when I go slow, maybe 15 in 2nd and it "chugs" i can hear a slapping sound on the right side of the engine. I also have 23,000 miles.

I'm not sure what mine has. I haven't did any research. It's a 2006 S. But when I go slow, maybe 15 in 2nd and it "chugs" i can hear a slapping sound on the right side of the engine. I also have 23,000 miles.

ACCT looks like thisImageUploadedByThumper Talk1402308296.844171.jpg

And MCCT looks like thisImageUploadedByThumper Talk1402308333.520872.jpg

• Like 1

Wish is better? I got automatic. And sounds like it's making some noise. Can they go bad?

Don't do that, lugging the engine is bad….

• Like 1

Damn, wish mine was that quiet !  Just realized I'm at 23,000 miles now (only 5,000 on the VAPOR makes me feel like its much newer than it is), she's a much noisier S.O.B.  Try bogging it on a dirt hill climb, it'll sound like someone is smacking the motor with a ball peen hammer.

I know where you'r going with this.

I used to get subtle messages from the "down unda gang" all the time when posting pics of my bike.......

until........

MCCT001_zps3539f2cb.jpg

then all the noise stopped.......both here AND on the bike......hahahahaha :lol:

• Like 5