Sign in to follow this  

Straight line MX racing

What is your thought of straight line, head to head, MX 1/2 mile racing . Would you buy tickets to see a show of all the top riders in an elimination style race of this sort? I myself think it's an awesome idea and shows the talent that these guys really have to make split second decisions and reactions. 

:ride:

That's exactly what i was thinking is watching that in a drag race style elimination would be cool as hell

Bring on the drag racing haters.... "all you do is push the go pedal and see who has the fastest cat

• Like 1

That's exactly what i was thinking is watching that in a drag race style elimination would be cool as hell

Bring on the drag racing haters.... "all you do is push the go pedal and see who has the fastest cat

Well as you know i love the drag racing but i don't think the Firebird would clear any of those jumps, but drag racing dirtbikes with hills  :thumbsup:

Well as you know i love the drag racing but i don't think the Firebird would clear any of those jumps, but drag racing dirtbikes with hills :thumbsup:

I love it too, I'd just there's people when there's any sort if mention of staff thing they have to chime in how much they hate it

Perfect sport for people who have no endurance.

It could appeal to even the older crowd. Because of the short span.

Guys who can't corner will love it!

Perfect for electric bikes!

• Like 2

It could appeal to even the older crowd. Because of the short span.

Cute,

I made it thru the promo and still remember most of it

Edited by AXAxiom
  • Like 3

Cute,

I made it thru the promo and still remember most of it

well some older guys tend to fade in longer motos, this would appeal to them. Fast and furious, freshly rested between runs. I could see it take off.
  • Like 1

well some older guys tend to fade in longer motos, this would appeal to them. Fast and furious, freshly rested between runs. I could see it take off.

Work for me with my copd but eating all that dust wouldn't be good either , but i'd like to watch  :thumbsup:

Work for me with my copd but eating all that dust wouldn't be good either , but i'd like to watch :thumbsup:

just strap on the O2 tank on bars, set at 8L and ride!

Lmbo

• Like 1

I love how redbull is continually coming up with/sponsoring new ideas.

Also i think it should just be 10 giant doubles finished off with a 90ft vertical...Blindfolded.

• Like 2

I think all sx races should have oddly spaced whoops start 5' from the gate all the way through the first turn!

That would eliminate the first turn pile up.

Most lesser riders would crash before the turn.

Lmbo

• Like 2

I think all sx races should have oddly spaced whoops start 5' from the gate all the way through the first turn!

That would eliminate the first turn pile up.

Most lesser riders would crash before the turn.

Lmbo

I completely agree, I've long thought the start straight was an antiquated idea that should go away. Motocross isn't about drag racing, it's about being the fastest through obstacles. So start out with a long whoop section. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Alessi would claim his first championship.

doubtful, no turns to t bone someone!
  • Like 3