Sign in to follow this  

2014 RMZ 250

Looking to take advantage of the great deals Suzuki has on RMZ's. How are the new RMZ's? Have been out of sport since 2009. How does the 250 hold up? Any issues? Thanks!

I just got a '14....only a few rides on it, but it seems to be a high quality bike... My only complaint is that I have to kick it pretty hard to start it...hopefully that breaks in and gets easier... The current deals suzuki is offering are too good to pass up..

• Like 1

I just got a '14....only a few rides on it, but it seems to be a high quality bike... My only complaint is that I have to kick it pretty hard to start it...hopefully that breaks in and gets easier... The current deals suzuki is offering are too good to pass up..

You are not alone. My friend has been out for a while and picked one up. Kick your brains out, holy moly, painful. Someone please share their secret starting method of this beast. Stock suspension felt pretty stiff to me too.

You are not alone. My friend has been out for a while and picked one up. Kick your brains out, holy moly, painful. Someone please share their secret starting method of this beast. Stock suspension felt pretty stiff to me too.

I just got the 2014 rmz 250 it's the first 4 stroke I've had. I've only got one ride on it but it is very easy to start,I hope it stays that way.
  • Like 1