125 or 85? 2 stroke dirt bike help !

Whats up guys I'm getting my first bike soon and am very hesitant of which bike to get. I already chose I'm gonna take the 2 stroke path considering it would fit me better but idk if i should get a 85 or 125. I'm 15 130 pounds and 5'5-5'6 and always loved a good thrill. Ive been looking around and it sounds like I'm just too short for a 125 and just to big for a 85, once again this is what it sounds like from forums. The power is also a concern but I think if i just take it slow and get comfortable ill be fine.So height is the main problem. As of now I'm defiantly leaning towards a 125 because id rather be too small then grow into it then be to big as it is and then just get way too big for the bike. Just let me know what you think. I also realized that the rm and kx 125's are 37ish inches seat height and the cr and yz 125's are more of 39ish seat height. Is that accurate? I would go and sit on the bikes a dealership but theres none close to me. 

Thanks again , mike 

How tall is you dad? Do you expect to grow much taller?

My dads 6ft and both my brothers are over 6ft, ill def grow more 

get a 125, you will be on tiptoes like me, but you get used to it ?

thanks for the help appreciate it 

Id get a 125 if i were you. There obviously will be more power but be easy on the throttle. The 85 would be good but you will get board after a while and will want a bigger bike. Just take it easy first and get used to the power

Yea thats what i was thinking , thanks for the help 

• Like 1