Sign in to follow this  

2014 Southwick, MA MX338 Schedule?

I know that the ama national isn't going to be held at southwick, ma anymore but are there any other races, or is the track just totally closed down. Its the only track besides unadilla around CT that has organized races. Are there going to be any amateur races or anything. I go on the mx338 website and it just says that there will be no national held anymore and I cant find any info about this years schedule on the internet anywhere. Anyone know anything?

Yes they still do amateur races there as far as i can tell. And there's a bunch of tracks from Southwick up to mx207 in Maine. Most do in fact stage races there. But Southwick is the biggest, i know a couple guys who have been, idk if they did there however

Southwick is shut down completely for now, may be up and running in the fall, central village is eastern CT has races

Southwick is shut down completely for now, may be up and running in the fall, central village is eastern CT has races

Not so fast. Racer X and MXA just posted stories that their lease and permits got renewed.

http://motocrossactionmag.com/home-page/rumors-gossip-unfounded-truth-get-out-of-the-dark

This is the most recent update on southwick. They'll probably hold a couple open practices this year and do more in 2015. There are plenty of tracks around here that hold races.

Winchester speedpark

Central cycle club

Paradox mx

Mx207

Mx101

Hemonds

Capeway rovers

Englishtown

Ctmx

Wareham

I'm sure I forgot a few but I think you get the idea haha.