Sign in to follow this  

Anyone home at gmxradiators? Yz 250 alloy tank 2014

I understand this has been covered before but I've sent out a few emails too a few places one too kip racing and he replied very fast but unfortunitly hasn't done one of these tanks,

the second was GMX I've sent three emails over a week and a half with no reply NOT EXACTLY THE SERVICE I WAS AFTER.

Is there any any other companies out there i found x-fun the other day but i can't find it again shorly there is others that have a pattern for this tank?

I understand this has been covered before but I've sent out a few emails too a few places one too kip racing and he replied very fast but unfortunitly hasn't done one of these tanks,

the second was GMX I've sent three emails over a week and a half with no reply NOT EXACTLY THE SERVICE I WAS AFTER.

Is there any any other companies out there i found x-fun the other day but i can't find it again shorly there is others that have a pattern for this tank?

hi mate,I'm in the uk so tell me what you want to know and I'll ring them for you if ya like?

theres another guy on here from oz who had to wait a long time for a custom gmx tank as they are very busy.you can find out more in the  build thread link

http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1052523-rm-125-ground-up-re-build/

Edited by smez
  • Like 1

hi mate,I'm in the uk so tell me what you want to know and I'll ring them for you if ya like?

theres another guy on here from oz who had to wait a long time for a custom gmx tank as they are very busy.you can find out more in the  build thread link

http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1052523-rm-125-ground-up-re-build/

Gday Smez if you could it would be much appreciated its for a yz 250 current gen I've been a little frustrated after getting no reply but dead keen to get an alloy tank,

the xfun rm tank looks nice but I'm not sure about there yz version.

I would have liked to have seen radiator shrouds that cover the fuel tank on the 2015 yz"s but may have looked funny not being a parimeter frame.

hi,just rang them to ask if they have one in stock and shipping cost to oz etc,and i got a recorded message saying nobody is manning the phone in the morning's due to a staff shortage,and to ring back in the afternoon.pm me your email address and i'll try and get her to contact you asap when i get ahold of her.

if your interested in a trick tank that uses the "f" type shrouds then read this link .i have'nt fitted my one yet but have a look and see what you think.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1042642-02-14-yz-people-get-in-here/

hi,just rang them to ask if they have one in stock and shipping cost to oz etc,and i got a recorded message saying nobody is manning the phone in the morning's due to a staff shortage,and to ring back in the afternoon.pm me your email address and i'll try and get her to contact you asap when i get ahold of her.

if your interested in a trick tank that uses the "f" type shrouds then read this link .i have'nt fitted my one yet but have a look and see what you think.

hey thanks very much for that and ill have a look at that link is there a way i can send a personal msg to send you my email address to pass on to her?

Hey smez i just received an email back it works out to be about $1200aud but i just checked out that link and hadn't seen any of those tanks before so basically which do you PREFER you brought the carbon one correct?

i don't know if gmx is the way to go after seeing the ones that utilise the f shrouds just purely to protect the tank also ( not having holes in the stickers for plastic tanks is a bonus).

Hey smez i just received an email back it works out to be about $1200aud but i just checked out that link and hadn't seen any of those tanks before so basically which do you PREFER you brought the carbon one correct?

i don't know if gmx is the way to go after seeing the ones that utilise the f shrouds just purely to protect the tank also ( not having holes in the stickers for plastic tanks is a bonus).

hi,glad she got back yo you,I think they are snowed under with work ATM and dave @gmx is a bit of a one man band I think.so that's prolly why they took so long to get back to you.i sent you a pm so you should see a number 1 in your inbox at the top of the page.

Cheers.