Sign in to follow this  

ONeal boot straps, longer?

I just bought a pair of ONeal Element boots, 2014 model and I cannot buckle the top buckle even though I have the strap adjusted all the way out ! So now that I know I suffer from fat calf syndrome, anyone know of a place that sells longer straps for these boots? I've searched but found nothing... Thanks !

I just bought a pair of ONeal Element boots, 2014 model and I cannot buckle the top buckle even though I have the strap adjusted all the way out ! So now that I know I suffer from fat calf syndrome, anyone know of a place that sells longer straps for these boots? I've searched but found nothing... Thanks !

No answer for ya, but i will pay attention to see if someone else does   ---- trust me, you dont have to have fat calves to have this ailment -----   I was a track cyclist for many years and have cows, not calves --- they are just a huge block of muscle ----   

I bought a pair of Gaerne SG-12's as those were widely regarded as being good for big calves and wide feet --- and those just barely fit --- they are so close that i am worried a knee brace might not fit in there , as i need to go to some braces

Contact Oneal, they do not offer longer straps, but they will send you some extras at no charge. I riveted two together and it works pretty well !