Sign in to follow this  

Anyone Blowing Out '14 YZ250's Yet?

Looking to purchase a leftover now that the '15s will be hitting the showrooms soon.

Thanks

• Like 1

My local dealer has a hard time even getting them yet alone getting stuck with one... lol

My dealer has a 2013 YZ250, and even a 2012 YZ125 sitting on the showroom floor. $7124 for the 250, $6542 for the 125, out the door, includes taxes and title. 

I bought mine for 6k out the door, is that considered a blowout?  2014 250

Edited by DaddyPhatSaks

The dealers we frequent in Socal have lots of '14s sitting on the floor and in back. I always see what I consider to be unrealistic OTD prices posted on Vital so I was curious if/where these deals exist (other than in the minds of the people posting I think).

I'd send a cashiers check for $6k for a new 2014 YZ250 today if I could get that deal.

There was a dealer up in Maryland that posted a 2014 on ebay. Just happened to see it. Called him up and sure enough brand new, never had gas in it, out the door for 6000$. Left my house at 5am (SC) the next morning, picked it up and drove straight back. Got home at 11 pm. Was a hell of a drive by myself but had a smile on my face the entire time.

• Like 1