Sign in to follow this  

KTM Rebates!

I walked into our local KTM dealer and was surprised to see rebates on the 2014 4 stroke XC-W models. There is a $1000 rebate on 2014 350 XC-W's / 450 XC-W's and $2000 on the 2014 500 XC-W! You can buy a brand new 2014 500 XC-W for $7500!

What I find interresting is that they are offering rebates on the 350. All the mags and dealers always say their "sold out" but evidently there are plenty sitting in dealerships/warehouses.

My dealer has 2013 KTM's, Husqvarnas and Husabergs still on the showroom. He also has 2014 KTM's, Husky's and Husabergs!

The 2015's are due out in August and that is not good for my dealer considering his current inventory.

I almost said sold on the 450 XC-W but I just don't want anouther PDS shocked bike. So with everything sitting on my dealers floor I still can't buy a 450 XC-W with linkage.

Are these just released rebates? I've got a deposit on a 13 500 XCW but would rather pick up a 14 if it's only a couple hundred more. I can't find anything about them online. Think I'll call KTM USA.

Had a dealer confirm that the $2000 factory rebate is only on the '13 model. OP's dealer probably just has a pretty sweet dealer rebate on the '14 models.

Just picked up a 14 50 xc w... was like $7600 before tax and all that stuff

Looked at my invoice.. was $7400

Neighbor just picked up a '14 500xc-w, $7,600. The first dealer knew nothing about this, the second one did. Used 500's are selling for this.

was at the dealer today... '14 500 EXC on the floor and no mention of any rebate. Will call first thing Tue am, if I can get a 14 for 7.6k I'll be trading in my '12 Tue afternoon.

I am picking up a  2013 450 XC-W for $6890 out the door on Sat. I was going to buy a 13 450WR but the KTM is $400 cheaper now.

I just got the $1000 rebate on a 2014 250 XCF-W a few weeks ago. The dealer still has a 2014 350 XC-F and XCF-W in stock as of last weekend.

Edited by GP1K