Sign in to follow this  

Does this look like it hurts?

Might want to post a *graphic image* warning in the title. Doesn't bother me, I've seen it elsewhere and have seen a lot of ppl complain that there should have been a warning in the title.

• Like 1

I'm truly sorry if this offends anyone. This happened to my cousin. Just trying to get the message across.

So that is your cousin or a similar thing happened to him? It's a sobering image for sure. AGATT FTW!

Edited by Joehio

So that is your cousin or a similar thing happened to him? It's a sobering image for sure. AGATT FTW!

Similar happenings. Ground his toes off to the foot. He went on to kick collegiately for the North Texas war eagles.

• Like 1

I was enjoying my lunch.....

But I am thankful for the OP for posting it....

Hopefully some newbie's and bullet proof experienced riders will pick up on the fact that things like this do happen from not wearing the correct footwear....

• Like 5

This picture will either help novice riders to learn to use proper footwear, or scare them from ever getting back on a bike again.

• Like 4

Holy Crap!!! Now I can handle blood & guts, but that is brutal! I think my toes just went into hiding.

• Like 4

Soooo....how is his foot looking nowadays..?

Its all scar tissue. Just flat where the toes should begin. Dont think the plastic surgeon would win any awards.

• Like 1

Scary stuff. I love when people complain about someone not wearing a helmet in full leathers and boots, but think its ok to wear a helmet and shorts and flip flops. I have to explain to them your feet and legs are in just a much danger as your head, especially on the asphalt.

• Like 3

I would love to see an after picture of that mess.

I wonder what they were able to save? I hope he didn't lose his whole foot!

• Like 2