Sign in to follow this  

Indiana New to South Bend Indiana - looking for people to ride with!

Hey guys, I just moved to South Bend for the summer, and am working in Syracuse - I mostly ride tracks, but enjoy trails too.  I'm hoping someone in the area wants to ride this weekend or can point me towards some tracks!

Check out the where to ride section. Mustang sally's is near south bend and has practice multiple days a week. I have never been there though. Redbud is also very close. Reeds racing tracks are scattered around that area.

FMX paradise, Leisure Time mx, and Motoland should all be fairly close I believe. You got it pretty good up there.

Check out the where to ride section. Mustang sally's is near south bend and has practice multiple days a week. I have never been there though. Redbud is also very close. Reeds racing tracks are scattered around that area.

FMX paradise, Leisure Time mx, and Motoland should all be fairly close I believe. You got it pretty good up there.

Thanks man, I had no idea there were so many tracks in the area!

I'll be heading to Mustang Sally's tomorrow after work ~6pm if anyone wants to meet up.  I'll be riding the #12 YZ125 with Am plates, towing a trailer with an Acura w/ NY plates.

Let me know what you think of Mustang Sallys in case I am ever up that way.

I personally like FMX paradise and leisure time. Never been to Motoland but hear it is great. Don't expect too much out of any reeds racing track if you go there...

And you have Riders MC Club in Ligonier. 80 acres with GNCC like trail and a MX Track. You have to buy a member ship and they will give you a key.