Best places to advertise bike for sale?

Put a for sale sign on it and haul it around the city on your truck or trailer.  Go to your local BMX track.  There are always a lot of people there that would be interested.  eBay would not be such a good idea, unless you bump up the price to cover the fees both eBay and Paypal screw sellers out of.  I would put it on my front lawn with a for sale sign on it.  :devil:

• Like 1

Put a for sale sign on it and haul it around the city on your truck or trailer. Go to your local BMX track. There are always a lot of people there that would be interested. eBay would not be such a good idea, unless you bump up the price to cover the fees both eBay and Paypal screw sellers out of. I would put it on my front lawn with a for sale sign on it. :devil:

Maybe I will next time I go to the track. Hell, maybe ill make some flyers for next time I go hit the local spot. Theres always people there, and I usually chat with them anyway. Ebay...im not too keen on ebay. I buy, not so much sell. I live on the end of a street with near 0 traffic, except for my neighbors. I know advertising it there doesnt work, because I have 3 push mowers and a ride on that haven't sold either.

Craigslist is a joke unless you want some kid trying to trade you a xbox, rusty bicycle, punching bag, marbles (happen to me...)

I would recommend eBay like mentioned or pro ride or here in the Tt classifieds.

Marbles? Huh...thats new. Ill try TTClassifieds too. What about Kiijji? Isn't that like eBay classifieds?

Maybe I will next time I go to the track. Hell, maybe ill make some flyers for next time I go hit the local spot. Theres always people there, and I usually chat with them anyway. Ebay...im not too keen on ebay. I buy, not so much sell. I live on the end of a street with near 0 traffic, except for my neighbors. I know advertising it there doesnt work, because I have 3 push mowers and a ride on that haven't sold either.

Marbles? Huh...thats new. Ill try TTClassifieds too. What about Kiijji? Isn't that like eBay classifieds?

I live 1/2 a block from a busy thrift store.  Can't tell you how many cars I've sold just parking it out side the thrift store door.  My motto is just sell the damn thing asap and move on.  That's why when I sell cars or trucks, I sell them cheap as hell.  After parking it, I have 5 guys at my door wanting to buy.  Sure I could sell my stuff for a little more, but why hassle it.  For example, why post it at $1300 and probably wait a few weeks until I find the right buyer when I can post the damn thing for $900 and have cash in my pockets now.  Never fails.  Advertising it this way is fail proof.  People just can't ignore a good deal, even if they're not in the market to buy a car or in your case, a bike.  Price it fair and you shouldn't have a problem.  :devil:

• Like 2

Ya true story. Had a 125 for $1300 and some kid said his xbox was $300

Punching bag was $200 and his marble collection was $500 and he'd do yard work for the rest. Haha

• Like 1

I live 1/2 a block from a busy thrift store.  Can't tell you how many cars I've sold just parking it out side the thrift store door.  My motto is just sell the damn thing asap and move on.  That's why when I sell cars or trucks, I sell them cheap as hell.  After parking it, I have 5 guys at my door wanting to buy.  Sure I could sell my stuff for a little more, but why hassle it.  For example, why post it at $1300 and probably wait a few weeks until I find the right buyer when I can post the damn thing for $900 and have cash in my pockets now.  Never fails.  Advertising it this way is fail proof.  People just can't ignore a good deal, even if they're not in the market to buy a car or in your case, a bike.  Price it fair and you shouldn't have a problem.  :devil:

In that case i dug up some nice marbles in the backyard , wanna trade me for the cr ? ?