Sign in to follow this  

Oahu dirt bike rentals

Anyone rent a dirt bike in Oahu, any one better than the other?

Found dirtbikridinghawaii.com at reasonable price for a day.

Anyone rent a dirt bike in Oahu, any one better than the other?

Found dirtbikridinghawaii.com at reasonable price for a day.

I don't know who this is but it's on Oahu. I haven't heard of any other company but maybe there is one. I've seen the website but don't recognize anyone. I'll post up if I find something out. When are you coming?

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Just a week, Monday 23rd thru Friday.

Edited by DALLASDRZ

Ok I just got off the phone with the Dirtbiking Hawaii guy. He seems real nice. The bikes he has are all Hondas.. from a 100 to 230 crf250X cr 250 crf450 etc. from what I remember if I got it right. He has some gear if you don't want to bring any for $20 more . The riding area is at our only legal riding area on the weekends at Waiale'e motorcycle park on the north shore of Oahu. It's a beautiful riding area. (Check youtube. Some just call it Kahuku which is very close. He sort of reads the level of the rider to see how they are and adjusts and tries to pick out appropriate trails. I just called and touched bases with him. I'm sort of out of order right now as my van has some major problems that I can't figure out yet. Hopefully I'll have it sorted out so maybe I can possibly catch a ride with you. my van runs fine for 20 minutes then it starts coughing ans farting and loses power.. did plugs, wires, rotor , dap, crankshaft position module and coil.. and other stuff but it still is &%$#@!ing with me.. Ok away from that.. Anyway this guy looks good from what I can see so far. I'll continue to update if I find others or more info on what you might ride.

Hopefully I'll have it sorted out so maybe I can possibly catch a ride with you. my van runs fine for 20 minutes then it starts coughing ans farting and loses power.. did plugs, wires, rotor , dap, crankshaft position module and coil.. and other stuff but it still is &%$#@!ing with me.. Ok away from that.. Anyway this guy looks good from what I can see so far. I'll continue to update if I find others or more info on what you might ride.

Thanks for the info Hawaiian,

Could be a bad fuel pump?

Looks like weekends are when tours are done for dirt bike rentals,

So I'll be cruising on a Moped!

Hopefully I'll have it sorted out so maybe I can possibly catch a ride with you. my van runs fine for 20 minutes then it starts coughing ans farting and loses power.. did plugs, wires, rotor , dap, crankshaft position module and coil.. and other stuff but it still is &%$#@!ing with me.. Ok away from that.. Anyway this guy looks good from what I can see so far. I'll continue to update if I find others or more info on what you might ride.

Thanks for the info Hawaiian,

Could be a bad fuel pump?

I'm going to change the fuel filter first  again  but I changed the fuel pump and filter  about a year and a half ago. That doesn't mean it can't go wrong again.. murphys law.

Ok I just got off the phone with the Dirtbiking Hawaii guy. He seems real nice. The bikes he has are all Hondas.. from a 100 to 230 crf250X cr 250 crf450 etc. from what I remember if I got it right. He has some gear if you don't want to bring any for $20 more . The riding area is at our only legal riding area on the weekends at Waiale'e motorcycle park on the north shore of Oahu. It's a beautiful riding area. (Check youtube. Some just call it Kahuku which is very close. He sort of reads the level of the rider to see how they are and adjusts and tries to pick out appropriate trails. I just called and touched bases with him. I'm sort of out of order right now as my van has some major problems that I can't figure out yet. Hopefully I'll have it sorted out so maybe I can possibly catch a ride with you. my van runs fine for 20 minutes then it starts coughing ans farting and loses power.. did plugs, wires, rotor , dap, crankshaft position module and coil.. and other stuff but it still is &%$#@!ing with me.. Ok away from that.. Anyway this guy looks good from what I can see so far. I'll continue to update if I find others or more info on what you might ride.

If I ever make it out your way, the hell with renting a bike. I'll just borrow your 300RR, and you can ride your Honda 250. Or would that be the other way around! LOL

EDIT That. Dave told me yesterday how nasty that shit is you guys ride in. Looks like I would be renting a 230CRF!

• Like 1

If I ever make it out your way, the hell with renting a bike. I'll just borrow your 300RR, and you can ride your Honda 250. Or would that be the other way around! LOL

My honda is gone sold. My problem is I cant even go riding till I either fix my van or buy another one...im hustling trying to get a vehicle bought or fixed. Id love to go for a ride with one of you guys..I have a gasgas and my beta 525 down for maintenance. Only my 300 is up and running and my van breaks..When it rains it pours. But if I hustle this all might still go down. It would be on film too. At least some. So dave got a sample of riding. I didnt know what kind of experience he had. Hope he wasnt tortured too bad.

EDIT That. Dave told me yesterday how nasty that shit is you guys ride in. Looks like I would be renting a 230CRF!

• Like 1

My honda is gone sold. My problem is I cant even go riding till I either fix my van or buy another one...im hustling trying to get a vehicle bought or fixed. Id love to go for a ride with one of you guys..I have a gasgas and my beta 525 down for maintenance. Only my 300 is up and running and my van breaks..When it rains it pours. But if I hustle this all might still go down. It would be on film too. At least some. So dave got a sample of riding. I didnt know what kind of experience he had. Hope he wasnt tortured too bad.

He is going back this weekend for more torture! Let me see if I can find the video of him slipping off a log crossing. He was just telling me yesterday that he aired down to about 3 lbs just to get traction!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151973995596360&set=vb.314579446359&type=2&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151931494326360&set=vb.314579446359&type=2&theater

• Like 1

The second video is him doing the log crossing. We are really spoiled out here in the West. We just have to deal with rocks and sand. Heavy rain is a luxury that adds traction.

• Like 1

The second video is him doing the log crossing. We are really spoiled out here in the West. We just have to deal with rocks and sand. Heavy rain is a luxury that adds traction.

I'm pretty sure I'd suck in what I don't do..and I don't do desert for example.. Idk.. just never did it anyway.. The vids look like they were nice and didn't punish but just fed enough to get a taste. That's the way to do it.. make it enjoyable.. Usually riders just got to ride this.... especially mud for a little bit to get the hang of it then it's all good.  but believe me it humbles everyone.. It doesn't matter how good you are.

I'm going to change the fuel filter first again but I changed the fuel pump and filter about a year and a half ago. That doesn't mean it can't go wrong again.. murphys law.

After I used seafoam to clean out the fuel system I replaced the fuel filter and it was dark crap pouring out,

Replaced my spark plugs before the seafoam which was dumb I should have replaced them afterwords my truck still idles rough.

• Like 1

Looks like weekends are when tours are done for dirt bike rentals,

So I'll be cruising on a Moped!

No guarantees but stay in touch and maybe I can get some things sorted out for a ride.. what level rider would you say you are?  I'll have to figure transportation and some other things..too.. gear etc.. ducks must be lined up.

That's would be cool but don't go out of you way but again, we'll have to hook up to meet/ lunch at least.

I've been passed by a girl before but she was an exception.

I'm used to the nasty stuff !

• Like 1

That's would be cool but don't go out of you way but again, we'll have to hook up to meet/ lunch at least.

I've been passed by a girl before but she was an exception.

I'm used to the nasty stuff !

Try calling, dirtbikeoahu.com. He is a friend of mine good guy to ride with. He has flexible schedule so he might be Abel to give you a tour on a week day. He is mainly into trials has multiple bikes and all the gear, he can probably get a full size bike if your head strong into that. I did about a 20 min ride on a trials and still had loads of fun.

• Like 1

Try calling, dirtbikeoahu.com. He is a friend of mine good guy to ride with. He has flexible schedule so he might be Abel to give you a tour on a week day. He is mainly into trials has multiple bikes and all the gear, he can probably get a full size bike if your head strong into that. I did about a 20 min ride on a trials and still had loads of fun.

Cool!  another addition!. I never heard of these guys.. Hey you racing July 6th? Last race was fun huh! I got some vids up from the race. I'm kind of bummed no one else posted vids of the race..so far at least.  

If you schedule a ride with Zack let me know the date and I'll call him and see if I can tag along, I don't know to many trails you can ride during the week but there out there