Sign in to follow this  

Super Moto Setup for Beta for Sale in WA state.

I bought a 2008 Beta 525 from a fella and paid quite a bit extra for the Sumo setup.  I mounted it once and rode it, and realized It's just not my thing.  I'm a dirt rider and if I want to ride street I'll get a street bike. 

So they're up for sale.  I'm new to Beta, rode orange for years.  So it's up to you to verify that they'll fit your bike.  They fit my bike perfectly, 08 525 RS, I'm sure they'll fit other years.  Tires are in great shape, wheels are in excellent condition. Also comes with the super moto front fender. Does not come with the brake rotors or axle spacers those just get swapped back and forth between the dirt and sumo setup.  Took me about 45 mins to swap back and forth.

Here is the kicker.  I'm open to offers, as I have no idea what these are worth.  The original owner paid 1800 bucks for the setup.  I gave a pretty penny over the price of the bike to make sure the setup came with it.

I live in Mount Vernon, WA but go to the Microsoft campus a few days a week so can pretty much deliver anywhere in between.  For shipping I will ship at actual costs.  Meaning I'll take them to whatever shipping company you suggest, weigh them, and let them decide on shipping costs.

Not trying to make a killing, just trying to off these to someone that will actually use them.  

I'm open to offers, I also have a paypal account and will accept paypal and split the fee with you.

pm me.. or email me at markwoodlief at msn dot com (obfuscated due to spammers)

WP_20140609_19_42_14_Pro.jpg

WP_20140609_19_42_25_Pro.jpg

WP_20140609_19_42_31_Pro.jpg

Edited by markwoodlief

NO takers?  500 bucks in my paypal and they're yours.. Unless they need shipped then you'll have to pay for shipping.. it's a steal

Found out they fit 2005-2009 RR and the 2008-2012 RS

$500 plus shipping, and I can have them professionally packed and shipped from a local dealer

Found out they fit 2005-2009 RR and the 2008-2012 RS

$500 plus shipping, and I can have them professionally packed and shipped from a local dealer

check your messages. pm sent.