FCR Exhaust

Can any of you guys tell me which exhaust this is and can you get a baffle/quite insert for it. some of the trails I ride are close to houses and this things blood loud at the moment. just had it re packed but has not made a difference.

IMG_1639.JPG

Can any of you guys tell me which exhaust this is and can you get a baffle/quite insert for it. some of the trails I ride are close to houses and this things blood loud at the moment. just had it re packed but has not made a difference.

📎IMG_1639.JPG

Fmf slip on powercore4. And not the newest generation, but not the old old ones either.

At least that's what I think, someone else will know more.

Replace the slip on with a stock muffler from ebay. Its the "best quiet exhaust" you can get. A slip on doesn't add any performance so you won't lose any power going back to stock.

Here's one that looks pretty clean and isn't too expensive.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Suzuki-DRZ400SM-Silencer-Muffler-exhaust-DRZ-400SM-2006-low-miles-/281332569013?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4180ba53b5&vxp=mtr

• Like 1

?IMG_1639.JPG

Yes it's a FMF Power Core 4.  Yes you can get a quiet insert.  Yes mine's louder than hell too.  ?

Edited by billdirt1

📎IMG_1639.JPG

Spark arrestor or quiet insert can be purchased separately ....http://www.fmfracing.com/Products/Accessories/344

After a quite insert for my FMF power core universal silencer. I think the part number is 040630. any ideas where I can get one as I am from UK. The only two suppliers on the UK web say no stock.

Thanks