Sign in to follow this  

BritishColumbia Single Track Tires for Kamloops/Okanagon

I have now a Michelin S12 XC buts its a very soft rubber and I find it is wearing out after only 6 rides it has big chunks missing from rocks it seemed like a good tire at first but I'm not so impressed now, but it came with the bike. Went down to my local shop and they suggested a Pirelli or a Maxxis IT ( I can't remember which Pirelli model but said people were liking it) .So I am in the same boat as you but am leaning towards the Maxxis IT right now but I still am thinking about it. I ride a 2004 crf450 for mostly trails and fun but may race a little bit for fun, I still run the 19 inch wheel also. I was wondering if anyone had run a Dunlop or a bridgestone and how they were.

S12 and m12 chunk up to fast or me.I have run off a few Dunlop 756 rear tires on a 450x-i would not buy them I like a maxis it rear tire they are tough and last a long time, motoz offer pretty good traction.And the newest set I am trying out is the milvil2.

I,m getting the milvil2 for about 150 a set compared to about 200 a set for the maxis it before taxes.

I do a few trails and hit a few hill's and cruse a few logging roads no track use.