Sign in to follow this  

Quality Plastics?

Hey guys, so I've decided to convert my black drz into a yellow one to make it faster :smirk:  but when I went to WCC to look at the plastics kits, it came to like $250! Does anyone know if this set is complete crap or decent? Im not doing offroading just street so not much contact with trees, bushes, etc.http://www.ebay.com/itm/R-TEC-PLASTIC-KIT-SUZUKI-DRZ400-DRZ400E-DRZ400S-DRZ400ES-YELLOW-SHROUDS-FENDERS-/281308492792?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item417f4af3f8&vxp=mtr And I found a lightly used yellow and black seat on craigslist for 75 obo. Now to just figure out how to get my tank yellow.

To be honest, most after market plastics are all the same in this instance. Would be a lot different if you had a fully faired bike! 

P.s

A E model plastic tank is not exactly a straight swap in place of a metal s or sm tank. 

I would go with Acerbis plastics. P.S. If you have an "S" or and "SM" you are going to have to cut that rear fender. Since replica rear fenders were designed for the "E" model.

Yellow might be fast but everyone knows blue is faster lol but srs I dig the yellow drz's. das it

Also lol'd At your username

Edited by wildrz400

Would you possibly be interested in a trade? I really like the yellow, but the wife is not a fan.