Folded compacts to 3 1/2" long and 1" thick
Storage pouch included, with loop for your belt
Includes2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm hex keys
8, 10 and 15mm open end wrenches
1/4" driver with 8, 10 and 12mm sockets
Spoke wrench
Phillips and standard head screw drivers

What the hell is with a 15mm, yano? 

Does anyone have a 15mm anything? Im curious. I dont ever recall using mine. Maybe on a polaris or somethin.

Edited by jeffdanger

Ya they look great until you have to actually use them. Buy it then try to actually use it a few times before unloading your tool bag full of useful actual wrenches. Nothing worse than a trail fix with the wrong tools or ones that break / don't fit / don't reach / don't work!!!!

• Like 1

Ya they look great until you have to actually use them. Buy it then try to actually use it a few times before unloading your tool bag full of useful actual wrenches. Nothing worse than a trail fix with the wrong tools or ones that break / don't fit / don't reach / don't work!!!!

Well I certainly would not want to change my piston or remove my swing arm. But to remove plastics, tighten hand guards, adjust brakes, levers, turn clickers, tighten loose bolts I am sure it would come in handy. Anything more serious and the bike is going back home on the trailer anyway.

I have been riding with the Cruz version of that for years. Very nice for trailside control adjustments and minor fixes. I tell people to buy this tool first for their trail kit.

Does anyone have a 15mm anything? Im curious. I dont ever recall using mine. Maybe on a polaris or somethin.

Bicycles use a 15 mm for tightening the pedals.

I'm sure if you looked around, you would find this same tool rebranded from a bicycle company.

Edited by gots_a_sol
  • Like 1

I don't like multi-tools. They never fit in tight spots and fold under any real force. I carry a small 4×8 pouch with all I need. Fits in my camel back or fender bag.

IMG_20140610_195329.jpg

Edited by twindaddy
  • Like 1

it fits on my damping nut on my yz 250 fork! That's the only thing I know of tho
  • Like 1

This should have you covered (except for the 12mm wrench) 

http://www.motosport.com/motorcycle/CRUZTOOLS-OUTBACKR-FOLDING-METRIC-TOOL-SET

thanks for the link.

the 12mm wrench is probably the most important thing to me. the trailside repair i most often have to make is patching a flatted tube...which means loosening the rim locks.

i'll probably just keep carrying my little tool bag in my camelbak, but thanks for posting the links to the multitools. i'm sure they will be very useful for some people.