Sign in to follow this  

SuperMoto Wheels for a husqvarna TE250

Hi all

Im planning to convert my TE250 year 11 to SuperMoto, basically I want to put on SuMo wheels on it(17")

I know there are brands like Warp9, Excel, Marchesini, etc, but I want to check if you know any other wheels from Japanese bikes such as honda CRF or similar, that fit my Husky?

Where I live, almost any bike is japanese, and if I want to go with Warp9 or Excel, I need to import them and the shipping cost is high. I want something more budget friendly and want to know which wheel and bike I can adapt to mine.

Thanks in advance

Hi all

Im planning to convert my TE250 year 11 to SuperMoto, basically I want to put on SuMo wheels on it(17")

I know there are brands like Warp9, Excel, Marchesini, etc, but I want to check if you know any other wheels from Japanese bikes such as honda CRF or similar, that fit my Husky?

Where I live, almost any bike is japanese, and if I want to go with Warp9 or Excel, I need to import them and the shipping cost is high. I want something more budget friendly and want to know which wheel and bike I can adapt to mine.

Thanks in advance

I used wheels from a 2011 Aprilia RS125 - I used the Aprilia axle and spacers. A bit of bush work to make the axle fit the Husky front fork legs but nothing major.