Sign in to follow this  

Sad story..

Just seen this that someone posted on facebook. Definitely as the title says, a sad story. Sucks a young kid who was trying to live a dream had to go so young. I didn't know this kid, but it was a great tribute to him to do what they all did...if you read about it at all, you'd find he is like many of the people here...that riding is a passion no matter what level you are or aspire to be. RIP.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/more-650-motocross-racers-accompany-funeral-procession-monday-photo-193425827.html?soc_src=mediacontentphoto

Edited by J_YZ2fittyF
  • Like 1

Did you see his bike and helmet? Everyone signed it. All over the place. And the way they put him into his final resting place was one of the best ways to honor someone ive ever seen. Watching the video gave me the chills.

So sad, yet an incredible tribute to Austin Mincey. That really was a fantastic way to lay their friend to rest. It actually blew me away. It is my hope that the Mincey family will find the strength they need as them move down h path no parent should ever have to take. Rest in Eternal Peace Austin!

Sincerely,

Mike Berg "Motodad393"

• Like 1