Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Dual sporting with SD tags

Recommended Posts

So I live in ct, and suppose I wanted to dual sport an kdx 200, and could not pass ct inspection. According to a few websites I have found, I can mail a copy of my drivers license and filled out forms from SD DMV website, and a check, and get my title and SD license plate. Anyone done this? Here is the SD DMV website, click on out-of-state registration. http://dor.sd.gov/Motor_Vehicles/ I know I would need lights, horn, etc. anything else I'm missing? Or is this not possible and I'm completely wrong? What about registering a quad?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this