Sign in to follow this  

Tusk Enduro Light kit install , any experiences hints?

Just got the tusk Enduro light kit,  putting it onto a KLR300.  So any opinions on whether I should start in the rear and move forward?  or work front to back?  or do I need to anchor the middle and work out toward both front and back?

Thanks guys.  I will start at the non existant battery box and work toward both ends!   (not being sarcastic,  just no battery on the rig,  but i getg your drift,  start at the airbox and work out!

Yeah don't anchor anything down till everything is wired up.  That way you can shift the wiring as needed to reach.  I remember the rear blinker wires being the trickiest to run on my CRF250x, they could have been a little longer to do a tidier install.  And seemed like a had excess wiring up front.  Post pics as ya go!

Yeah don't anchor anything down till everything is wired up.  That way you can shift the wiring as needed to reach.  I remember the rear blinker wires being the trickiest to run on my CRF250x, they could have been a little longer to do a tidier install.  And seemed like a had excess wiring up front.  Post pics as ya go!

will do,  but ran into a minor delay.  the steering stem was ratchetin g and grinding,  so I had to pull it off and am replacing the bearings.  Once I am done with that, I can reasemble,  then its on to the light kit!