Sign in to follow this  

What are my wheels worth?

Looked it up on E-Bay, it's a great place to compare prices (sorta). An RB wheel set and swing arm hit at about $600, but the SMALL wheels (like you are selling) are about $200 for the set. Figure the tires about $10 each...they are used and you are not a dealer..so take that FWIW. The swing arm may be worth the same as the wheels (possibly), I'd sell it on E-bay by itself. 

I can get a set of BRAND NEW nice custom wheels and hubs for about $500. Not that that makes your worth less, but it's a thought about pricing.

So, $200 for the wheels, $60 for the tires....sell the swing arm separately....you'd be good to get $400-$500 for them. But selling on CL, basically reduces the selling power. 

I think that you are pretty close at $300.

Good luck with the sale.

• Like 2

If you want to downsize an expert, do you just need the smaller wheels or do you need the swing arm too? and ALA, did you sell yours.

War Eagle

If you want to downsize an expert, do you just need the smaller wheels or do you need the swing arm too? and ALA, did you sell yours.

War Eagle

The swingarm for a small wheel 85 is 3/4" shorter than the big wheel swinger. But you can accommodate that by adjusting the fork height. But going from a small wheel to a big you HAVE to use the longer swinger.

OK thanks - Ala, do you still have yours for sale? do not see them on craigs list.