Sign in to follow this  

Barca out for 2014 season

He's out due to having ankle surgery.

Damn I'm glad somebody posted this, I was wondering what happened last week and why he wasn't out there.

• Like 4

Welcome to the party! I told everyone last Tuesday (I think) that it was rumored he was going to be having surgery.

Edited by BDubb106

Welcome to the party! I told everyone last Tuesday (I think) that it was rumored he was going to be having surgery.

But nobody listens to you so now we really know.

• Like 2

It's the price you pay being a Bubba Swinger, lose all cred right there...  :p  :thumbsup:  ;)

You've agreed with me a lot lately by your own admission. What does that say about you? :p

• Like 1

You've agreed with me a lot lately by your own admission. What does that say about you? :p

It says's that I'm a completely reasonable person who can recognize when unreasonable people say something reasonable. How's that?

• Like 1

It says's that I'm a completely reasonable person who can recognize when unreasonable people say something reasonable. How's that?

Common now... 

• Like 1

Who's Barca?

:lol: you guys thought he meant Barcia. Can't believe everything you read on the internet :smirk:

• Like 1

Canard Barcia same thing really. Can show some hope prior to that sub podium performance .

This is weird I don't like this statement at all but it is funny. We need a like with an asterisk option.