Sign in to follow this  

cheap kibble white intake valve and spring kit

any one been shopping recently for a cheap kibble white intake valve and spring kit for a 250x- 07

No, but a guy who races Rs recommended that I do as he does and just replace the valves and springs with OEM. And no seat work since it is the valve hard coat the fails, not the seats.  $100 is a lot cheaper than the  $700-$1000 options, unless you want the 07+ R head.

No, but a guy who races Rs recommended that I do as he does and just replace the valves and springs with OEM. And no seat work since it is the valve hard coat the fails, not the seats.  $100 is a lot cheaper than the  $700-$1000 options, unless you want the 07+ R head.

Simply replacing the valves and not cleaning up the angles on the valve seats is a recipe for another valve job in no time at all.  Regardless of the type of valves you are installing the seats should be re-cut and the valve guides should be checked to ensure they are within service limits.

• Like 2

I got a brand new (as in NEVER USED OR INSTALLED) 2007 head from Agent Smith racing upgrade with Kibble white stainless steels valves & spring kit for $675...... If you are going to spend money, do it ONCE and do it RIGHT.

You guys must have deep pockets. A KW kit can be had for $140 with valve stem seals, and cutting the seats is $60 or less.

rarely do I get away with just cutting all the seats and putting in the new intake kit, often new exhaust guides occasionly new intake guides.- I mostly do the early years crf 250/450