Sign in to follow this  

SM setup how much should I ask for them

Im trading one of my DRZs for a cool Harley and the guy doesnt want my SM setup . They are factory Suzuki wheels complete with discs, sprocket, speedo drive, adapter so you can run 310 mm factory disc on an S model and acerbis SM front fender oh and new tires (300 miles) . Before I list them on ebay and here? how much should I list them for? They're in excellent shape I have my other S so I wont be without a DRZ..

1402509063860.jpg

1402509094377.jpg

1402509137980.jpg

I would list it for somewhere around $800-$1000

You could probably even list it for more money……….but it might sit for a while before selling

Edited by Wisconsinite762

I bought my lightly used factory sm setup two years ago for $800 Canadian with the stock garbage tires. At a thousand usd I would expect to sit on it for a while before getting a serious buyer. But you never know.

Edit: mine came with the brakes and sprocket as well. Which was all promptly tossed and replaced. But it was nice to have around.

Edited by D4N63R

I was thinking 1000 I guess that would be a deal for some one maybe list 1200 or best offer and see what happens

I was thinking 1000 I guess that would be a deal for some one maybe list 1200 or best offer and see what happens

you are in southern CA?  list for 1200 and take the first 1000+ cash that someone hands you.  you'll get that down in socal easily.

Ya 1 k will be my lowest then I figured that was more than fair. Typing it up on eBay now . And yes SoCal out near palm springs . 1k is what I need to finish Harley deal...what am I getting into lol