Sign in to follow this  

Wolfman Expedition Dry Saddlebags

I have been trying out some more Wolfman luggage. Check out the Expedition Dry Saddlebags.

Good review as always. I'm currently using my Cor Tech street bike bags on Happy Trails racks. Waterproof isn't a huge issue for me, I just throw stuff in garbage bags before the saddle bags like I did in the old days.

Mike

• Like 1

Good review as always. I'm currently using my Cor Tech street bike bags on Happy Trails racks. Waterproof isn't a huge issue for me, I just throw stuff in garbage bags before the saddle bags like I did in the old days.

Mike

I was doing the same thing prior to these bags. The Cortech ones were working really well too. I got these because I thought I might be able to make a trip to ride the COBDR and I would need waterproof for that, but that trip isn't going to happen for me....at least I got some good bags out of it though :)

• Like 1

I was doing the same thing prior to these bags. The Cortech ones were working really well too. I got these because I thought I might be able to make a trip to ride the COBDR and I would need waterproof for that, but that trip isn't going to happen for me....at least I got some good bags out of it though :)

Did maybe 120 miles of the AZBDR last week just to see what they considered difficult. Easy on a KLR, I'm guessing they use similar standards for all the routes. Probably much different than S.C. riding.

Mike

Mike