High Point - Mt. Morris PA - Round 4 - MX 2014 Predictions, Discussion and Results *SPOILERS*

Here are the results after round 3...

MXround03.JPG

If you have played in the past you still have the same login so just go HERE to get your picks in

if you want to get into the fantasy thingy go HERE to sign up

Here are the rules...

So lets get to the picks

Each player willicon1.png pick the top 5 OVERALL in the 450 class and the top 5 OVERALL in the 250 class and fastest qualifier for the 450 class...

Here are the points you will get for each correct pick
1st - 9
2nd - 7
3rd - 5
4th - 3
5th - 1

here are bonus points
2 point for fastest qualifier in 450 class
1 point for each rider picked in top 5 (any position)
(you get a bonus point for every rider picked in the top 5, any order)

Pick entry will be closed before the first timed practice starts on the day of the event. So lets say 9am local race time

To make it fun it is always bettericon1.png to also post your picks in here but you don't have to anymore.

If I think of anything else I will let you guys know in this topic...

Pick Deadlines Saturday June 14th at 8am PST

• Like 1

It was clear to me RD was faster than Trey Canard but was unable to make a pass.  That is racing but this track looked tough to pass on.  I think had he and KR gotten better starts, they both would have run away with it again.  At the end they were only a second behind Stewart.  JS ran an awesome race but TC helped him out by holding RD and KR back.

NC

Great round 4 racing. JS7 killing it and giving the kudos to his team which they clearly deserve! I still think Roczen is the fastest, his charge in the first moto was nuts. Dungy needs to stop being a bitch and put his wheel in front of his competition. With RC as a mentor he should have learned to close the door by now, he's faster than he lets himself be, aka MENTAL. Nice to see Reed and Short making an effort, I still think Reed and Langston need to comment together!