Sign in to follow this  

Denver Area Riding Buddies

Hey I am relatively new to Colorado and live in Denver. I have yet to meet but one other person who rides. I'm looking for people who are down to hit up areas like Rampart or other trail systems for day rides. Let me know if you wanna go ride!

I live in Denver but only ride motocross tracks with my bikes.  I do ride with my wife on quads in the mts but never at rampart there are to many other places to go that are much better.

I am down to ride wherever, I just haven't had the chance to explore much with the lack of people to ride with.

And no I'm not plated, don't have an enduro sport. I ride a KTM SX-F 250

Planning to tool around the Westcreek area tomorrow morning if anyone is interested.  No plates required :)  This is just south of Deckers/Rampart a bit and connects with the 717's, the 'gulches' (Hackett Gulch, etc) and gobs of other good stuff  ;)  By "tool around" I mean I'll be taking it easy as I'm still trying to heal up from a few things.  PM me if you're interested.  Otherwise I'll just enjoy my solo flight   :ride:

Anybody down for some shreddin on Saturday?

Will likely be at IMI Saturday afternoon and Vdr Sunday 10ish

Anybody down for some shreddin on Saturday?

I know it's way late.. Some of us are going to have to trade some phone #'s to keep up on riding dates. I am just floating up to Bunce school road for a couple hours Saturday. If anyone is close, pm me with some digits and we can hook up. Mid morning ride for a few hours. Those of you in Boulder area, this is perfect.