Sign in to follow this  

Braaaap

Hey my names Trevor i started riding dirt scooters seriously 2 years ago. my first purchase was a 2007 Kx250f with a procircuit built engine and i proceeded to add more parts the more i learned/ crashed. ive been racing motocross for a year and a half and i love it. i joined the site cause i got questions on my 250 that i think you guys and gals can help me with. I also purchased 2 months ago a 2014 450f (first new thing ive ever bought) which i love but wow its powerful. ill prolly be selling my sled to do a timbersled kit for it this winter.

when i first started riding.

24307_553405811347805_1458545590_n_zps9a

how it looks after a lot of work

IMG_20140411_133528_539_zpsoov2qdrq.jpg

IMG_20140411_133444_969_zpscej4tujs.jpg

and my 450

Snapchat-20140502033045_zpsmr5owa81.jpg

IMG_20140509_114034_934_zpsmyrhaogs.jpg

i got to race this KTM 350 timbersled and i was hooked

IMG_20140415_144507_169_zpsgk1tujth.jpg

ill be selling this now cause i cant ride both

IMG_20140104_181920_768_zpsdmdlq5zh.jpg

Whats up honkey!  Nice lookin bike ya got there.  I see your in the 307, looks like Sheridan?  Im in Buffalo and my name is also Trevor hahaha!  Iv never ridden sleds but to me a TimberSled kit looks wayyy funner, wish I had the bike and cash to put one on!

Iv been riding street bikes for about 7 years but just got my first "dirt" bike last summer, a CRF250L.  Im more into dual-sport/trail/mtn riding than MX kinda stuff.

Scooter Power!!   :banana:

Whats up honkey!  Nice lookin bike ya got there.  I see your in the 307, looks like Sheridan?  Im in Buffalo and my name is also Trevor hahaha!  Iv never ridden sleds but to me a TimberSled kit looks wayyy funner, wish I had the bike and cash to put one on!

Iv been riding street bikes for about 7 years but just got my first "dirt" bike last summer, a CRF250L.  Im more into dual-sport/trail/mtn riding than MX kinda stuff.

Scooter Power!!   :banana:

Hahaha Small world and ya i live in Sheridan... and i enjoyed my sled for the 3 months of solid riding i did but i was hooked as soon as i got on a timbersled. i have two cruiser i Braap street with a honda magna and then i built a Triumph bobber. But hit me up On Facebook "Trevor Springsteen"  we should ride sometime. right now im looking at either getting a Honda F4i or a GSXR600 to build a stunt bike i rode one last week and am hooked on wheelies hahaha

Ive got a Queation about this forum ive been on some super strict ones as far as posting goes and want to know

1. Is it better to start a new thread asking questions about my bikes?

2. Bring up an old thread from the past/

3. or as id usually do it Start a new thread with links from old threads showing that i did search but still didnt get the answer i needed?