Sign in to follow this  

New to the Board

Just wanted to introduce myself just signed up on Thumper! Hello to fellow thumpers!

I ride a 2008 CRF 450 that is getting a major face lift! Been racing MX since I was 3 and got into stunt bikes for about 10 years got married have a 19 month old son and just bought him a pw50 so I bought an 08 CRF 450.IMG_1396.jpgIMG_1388.jpg

• Like 2

Just wanted to introduce myself just signed up on Thumper! Hello to fellow thumpers!

I ride a 2008 CRF 450 that is getting a major face lift! Been racing MX since I was 3 and got into stunt bikes for about 10 years got married have a 19 month old son and just bought him a pw50 so I bought an 08 CRF 450.attachicon.gifIMG_1396.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_1388.jpg

Welcome! Lot's of good info here.

Mike

Welcome. You'll soon learn to take these 2stroke fanatics with a grain of salt. They probably think it's cool to live in a cave too.

• Like 3

Took some pics of the new pad.  :thumbsup:

The second one is cool.

The first one looks like the home of Fred Flintstone.

• Like 1

The second one is cool.

The first one looks like the home of Fred Flintstone.

Some people think that's dumb but we have an underground house here close to us they said they don't own an A/C or heater stays 68 degrees year round. talkin' bout savin' some cash. 

• Like 1

Some people think that's dumb but we have an underground house here close to us they said they don't own an A/C or heater stays 68 degrees year round. talkin' bout savin' some cash. 

It's a great idea. My partner and I were seriously discussing the possibility of building a home into a hill. He is a miner, so boring and blasting is not a problem. 

They're not kidding about the constant temperature either. Underground mines are lovely to work in for that reason, until they get really deep, then it's like a sauna.

There is a town in South Australia called Coober Pedy, which is an opal mining town famous for it's underground living. You can even stay in an underground hotel. 

coober-pedy-2.jpg?a=b

• Like 1