Sign in to follow this  

KTM 350 SXF - Silencer Baffle removal?

Might be a bit lean, especially if you have better flowing filter and cage. I've had my map done for slip-on and dt1-filter cage and it needed more fuel.

No, but it runs a little lean and you will get some decel pop. I have a pro circuit full and got some decel pop. I cut the baffle out of me stocker and out it back on and the pop was worse then the pro circuit. Runs good, but I would just put a slip on with stock header

In the Motocross Action Husquvarna TC 250 test they say that the bike runs alot better after removing the baffle. And we know that the Husquvarna and the KTM are nearly identical.

My buddy has set up huskys for mxa before. The bikes go from husky to a shop and get "prepped" before they ever get to mxa. The removal isn't something that mxa can just do at the track. Don't get me wrong, the bike runs better with the baffle removed, but they already come lean stock and removal makes it worse. I got all of popping when I took mine out. But compared to a aftermarket the stock is not as good with or without

Do you all have the KTM user setting tool or is there a different way to remap? I dont wanna pull that baffle out and then I cant ride until I find a solution for remap :)

If it's harder to start  ... it will be much happier with a new map ...

See my sig below...

we have the prox (works the same as the jd/wiseco) efi control box .and work great for half the price of the ktm tool