Sign in to follow this  

Bto

So I'm just wondering, but I placed an order from bto yesterday at around 5:30 central time. It said they were going to send an email that I never got and I need the parts here tomorrow that I ordered along with other parts I have coming in from motosport. I have no info about what is going on with my order. Is bto just slow at updating? I'm just kinda worried since it was 200 in parts

Folks, email is great... Just not perfect. If you're expecting an email from someone and don't get it when you were promised, as snow said, check your junk folders. Spam/junk is a huge issue these days, so the good DOES get tossed with the bad from time to time. Been there more than once, or twice, or...

BTO sports is a ThumperTalk.com sponsor and at least in my dealings with them, always nice and always professional. Not in junk folders, login to your BTO account or call them. I wouldn't worry yet b/c of a missing email.

• Like 1

Yeah shoot em a call. I've ordered a bunch of stuff from them and haven't had any problems. Their customer service is top notch from what I've dealt with so far.

BTO sports is a great company to order from! Just give them a call and there great customer service will take care of you.. I primarily use rocky mtn atv since they are so close but BTO is a very close second.

Bto sports. Never heard of them?

They sponsor some great riders! http://btosportsracing.com

Offer great deals! http://www.btosports.com/?gclid=COeGk_nJ9b4CFdFafgoduGwAtA

Turns out the site was just slow at updating! My package is getting delivered tomorrow. They next day aired it! They are awesome lol

• Like 2

Obviously not applicable here exactly, but I know people always forget when ordering OEM stuff thats up to a 10day wait sometimes too!

BTO is awesome,. found all their prices competitive and a great selection of stuff. Cash backs good and so far they have shipped well for me. Customer Support is top notch too!!!