YZ 250 restyle kit

Hi everyone, recently i sold my ktm 125 and bought a 1999 yz 250 for 1750 and spent 180 on new rads hoses and clutch lever perch and cable to get it working. i was going to try and sell for a profit but i discovered that everything on this bike is mint so i am planning to keep it and do it up over the next year. what i would like to know is how can i get restyle kit for the bike. I'm pretty sure the rad shrouds would not bolt straight on so would a newer tank fit on a 99? i now if the new front fender doesnt fit just drill new holes but what about all the other plastics? any info you guys have would be excellent.

Cheers, Dale

10295818_10202823868256419_1434644541384760035_n.jpg

20140509_165141.jpg

The 2002 & newer tank can be fitted onto your bike with the proper brackets. Do a search for 'tank swap' or something similar. It is a popular mod and there are lots of threads on it. Then you can mount the restyle shrouds.

There is no easy or inexpensive way to update the rear fender or side panels for your bike, but that's not bad because they're generally considered a handsome design.

Good luck!

Edited by CaptDan