Sign in to follow this  

Need some help with graphics

So I found the new kit I want (http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=171330761710) but two things are throwing me off. I want that yellow stripe pattern on that number plate, but this kit doesn't come with it. Anybody know what its off of, or something similar? Ideally I'd like to get rid of all the numbers and go full graphics. Secondly, what year plastics are those? I'm looking to fancy my baby up, thanks in advance.

1402600731148.jpg

1402601069176.jpg

So I found the new kit I want (http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=171330761710) but two things are throwing me off. I want that yellow stripe pattern on that number plate, but this kit doesn't come with it. Anybody know what its off of, or something similar? Ideally I'd like to get rid of all the numbers and go full graphics. Secondly, what year plastics are those? I'm looking to fancy my baby up, thanks in advance.

What year RM do you have?  Those graphics are to fit a 01-08 RM 250/125 2 stroke plastic.

The bike they picture is the RMZ 4 stroke and is completely different plastic.  They don't cross over well.  Some have made conversions to some plastic parts.  The most common seems to be the RMZ front number plate and fender.

I am using those as team graphics and have them on RM85/125/250, and RMZ450.

My backgrounds are matching to the graphics, but not those in your pic. The side cover in your pic looks like it was cut to mimick an RMZ.

We are "sponsored" by N-Style and they helped us out. I don't know if they regularly sell the backgrounds or just pulled up the template for us.

Here's a pic. of the RM125 (an 85 in the background), and the RMZ450. 

done (4).JPG

IMAG0251.jpg

Edited by DirtDad3

I am using those as team graphics and have them on RM85/125/250, and RMZ450.

My backgrounds are matching to the graphics, but not those in your pic. The side cover in your pic looks like it was cut to mimick an RMZ.

We are "sponsored" by N-Style and they helped us out. I don't know if they regularly sell the backgrounds or just pulled up the template for us.

Here's a pic. of the RM125 (an 85 in the background), and the RMZ450.

Damn..... that's looking clean. I want to do that, but blue excel rims, and rad lines. Currently my bike is a 01 RM125 and the plastics are just eaten to hell, so I want to just get a whole new plastic and graphic kit. What year plastics are you running on that 125?