Sign in to follow this  

Bills mx2 header pipe(2stroke)

Has anyone every owned one of bills pipes.? I'm considering buying one but would like to know how it affect the powerband. I was told the fmf fatty and pro circuits platinum affects the mid-topend in a positive way. I experience the platinum for myself already. How would the bills affect the powerband, more top, mid, bottoem..... Ect I can't find it anywhere on their site but I'm very interested in purchasing because of good reviews but none on how it effects the power curve.

Mine came on my yz, seems like more mid to top compared to my other yzs. its definitely a quality pipe and sounds great.

Everyone raves about the DEP pipe on the yz. Id prob go that route if i were lookin to buy.

I got dep with pro circuit r304. Man its great! I got a bit ov motor work done to portn polish. But same hit as standard pulls higher power up top n mid heaps thou. Bit more bottom to. But fit n finnish is top!!

I got dep with pro circuit r304. Man its great! I got a bit ov motor work done to portn polish. But same hit as standard pulls higher power up top n mid heaps thou. Bit more bottom to. But fit n finnish is top!! Ohh n vforce reeds help mid n top heaps to. Powerhouse now!!

sorry to have a different opinion, but i have a Bills on my 12 and i think it has more bottom than my fmf, with powercore 2, i have Bills pipe and silencer, i got 50 pilot, 180 main, stk needle in stk position air screw between 1.5 and 2 ,, 32:1 motul 800 straight race gas, i think they both pulll the same on top, but i am not a revver, i like the midrange pull, im happy with the bills i think it gets to the middle quicker than fmf

sorry to have a different opinion, but i have a Bills on my 12 and i think it has more bottom than my fmf, with powercore 2, i have Bills pipe and silencer, i got 50 pilot, 180 main, stk needle in stk position air screw between 1.5 and 2 ,, 32:1 motul 800 straight race gas, i think they both pulll the same on top, but i am not a revver, i like the midrange pull, im happy with the bills i think it gets to the middle quicker than fmf

so you would say its a mid-topend pipe? How do you think it will match up with my r304 shorty silencer? As for both fitting and performance ? I also have vforce 3i reeds and my sprocket sizes are 14-49 so that's why I want a pipe to pull in the mid and still have top since I added some bottom end torque , Edited by DerrD25

I have a Bills and a PC 1 and find they are both the same low to mid. I very seldom get a chance to get out of third gear where I ride though.