Sign in to follow this  

O.T.D price on 2014 yz250f

I'm getting ready to buy a 2014 Yamaha yz250f for my son and the best deal we have found so far in Socal is 7300.00 out the door .That's with the 300.00 rebate. Just curious what everyone has been paying. Wondering if we shouldn't wait a little longer.

Edge

Edited by Edge316

The price will be pretty close...its the same price here in west michigan...next year it will be cheaper but not by much... i have seen used 2014 models at dealers and private sale with less than 20hrs on them go for 6600-7000...i paid just under 5500 otd on a brand new 2012 wr250 last month from a dealership...

Bought mine at Power Yamaha for $7100.00 in Oregon. They were the only ones I could find on the west coast that had them priced $400.00 under msrp.

Its about supply and demand in your area, here in the northeast they are low on inventory as these bikes are selling fast, so its hard to negotiate. I got mine for $6950 out the door but I didnt pay sales tax since im military stationed here (not a resident) and I bought my 2012 from the same dealer so they gave me some wiggle room. Regardless its an amazing bike. Might benefit you to wait till 2015's start arriving in showrooms later this summer as they will want to make room and push left over 2014's.

Edited by usafwx

I called John Burr a few weeks ago and they quoted me 7350.00....and Ive bought a few bikes from them. I'll have to call them again....Thanks

Well we ended getting it for 7200.00 OTD from John Burr. Motoworld and Langston both would match the price but I couldnt get anyone to go below 7200.00. We will also be getting a 500.00 visa gift card so we actually got it for 6700.00.I think we did ok! Thanks to all who posted. NOW ITS TIME TO GET IT DIRTY!

• Like 2

How are you guys getting the 500$ rebates? is that customer cash? the yamaha website has it listed as 300$ for the 250f

Well we ended getting it for 7200.00 OTD from John Burr. Motoworld and Langston both would match the price but I couldnt get anyone to go below 7200.00. We will also be getting a 500.00 visa gift card so we actually got it for 6700.00.I think we did ok! Thanks to all who posted. NOW ITS TIME TO GET IT DIRTY!

Awesome deal! I hope they have one left for me when i get back from vacation.

Fix the waterpump issues. Proride forum members are saying it's a big deal on the '14s.

How are you guys getting the 500$ rebates? is that customer cash? the yamaha website has it listed as 300$ for the 250f

I'm being told to get the 500.00 gift card you have to sign up for Yamaha's Blu Cru contingency program, which we were going to do anyway. I called Yamaha Corp. to double check on it and they said sign up for the Blu Cru and then make sure the dealership you buy it from sends in a form that they need to fill out .The gift card is only available for the 2014 not the 2015.

Awesome deal! I hope they have one left for me when i get back from vacation.

Fix the waterpump issues. Proride forum members are saying it's a big deal on the '14s.

Were going to probably go with the motostuff/splitstream water pump kit .I looked online and I don't see an updated Yamaha impeller, I only see an updated water pump bearing and o-ring. I did see the updated stopper lever and I will be ordering the stopper asap.Swappa just to let you know,I believe John Burr had a few 2014's left. For sure a few Blue 250f's,we went with the white .Langston only had 1 left and it is white and motoworld had both colors available.

Edge

Edited by Edge316
  • Like 1

With the prices coming down I am so tempted to buy one.  I wonder if this is as low as they are going to go.  The only thing I've noticed sitting on one in the shop is that the bike seems tall and significantly wider than say the Crf250r or KX250f.  It gets awesome reviews though so I imagine once you are riding this isn't an issue?

With the prices coming down I am so tempted to buy one. I wonder if this is as low as they are going to go. The only thing I've noticed sitting on one in the shop is that the bike seems tall and significantly wider than say the Crf250r or KX250f. It gets awesome reviews though so I imagine once you are riding this isn't an issue?

It will get much cheaper....