Sign in to follow this  

Decisions decisions 450 250

Ok so once I sell my yz250 I'm either goin to buy a 2010 kx 250f for a steal and flip it... But my other friend has an 05 rmz450 that needs chain and sprockets and. A top end soon .. I haggled him down to 1000 but he might take less I'm not sure i can rebuild it for around 500 and have around 200 after that mailing her look pretty and sell it for around 2600 but ican sell the kx for 3200 and make a huge profit off that what should I do first rmz or kxf

Ok so once I sell my yz250 I'm either goin to buy a 2010 kx 250f for a steal and flip it... But my other friend has an 05 rmz450 that needs chain and sprockets and. A top end soon .. I haggled him down to 1000 but he might take less I'm not sure i can rebuild it for around 500 and have around 200 after that mailing her look pretty and sell it for around 2600 but ican sell the kx for 3200 and make a huge profit off that what should I do first rmz or kxf

does your friend know you are going to flip his bike? if he doesnt thats a fairly douchey move. If you can buy the 250 and flip it immediately do that, then buy the rm. 

does your friend know you are going to flip his bike? if he doesnt thats a fairly douchey move. If you can buy the 250 and flip it immediately do that, then buy the rm.

Yes thy both know I'm going to I wouldn't do that to a friend!! The 450 guy e needs money for his kids hockey and hasn't ridden in 4 years and the kx guy bought it from his friend for 1400 rebuilt carb and new cables so I'm getting that for 1900

If you are flipping them both. Buy them both. no reason to ask.