Avoid GnarlyParts and Accessories Like The Plague

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They are back to rocking out parts like they use to. Iw ould deffinitly NOT avoid them, Even more so with the CND being as low as it is...

He does his best to keep his prices low even with the dollar being down about 25% with all the fees, he is not raising his prices that much. I talked to another guy that buys containers of tire and it's an extra $5000 for a container with the exchange

That's good to hear, I had a grocery list of parts ordered at the beginning of Dec, and figured about a week for delivery, 10 days later after e mailing them I find out my entire order was waiting for 1 small part. I instructed them to cancel that part and ship the rest. It all went well after that but I wish I had known they were out of stock for that one item up front.

That's good to hear, I had a grocery list of parts ordered at the beginning of Dec, and figured about a week for delivery, 10 days later after e mailing them I find out my entire order was waiting for 1 small part. I instructed them to cancel that part and ship the rest. It all went well after that but I wish I had known they were out of stock for that one item up front.

I agree with you on that, holding up a whole order for one small part is frustrating for sure

• 2 weeks later...

Cant complain at all about these guys. Had awesome experiances so far ( though ive been dealing with them for only the last couple months) any bs that was going on before is long gone it seams. They are my favourite supplier right now, the only thing is you have to realize most of the stuff they sell probabely has to be ordered so expect longer delivery times but if ur in no rush u cant touch their prices and service. A+

Edited by Joel1989

On average it takes 2-3 weeks for me here in ontario to get my order, At least 1 week of that is shipping to me. They always let me know when they have to order stuff and when they expect it. And they litterally seam to ship it the moment they have it to cut times. What more can u really ask for imo

Edited by Joel1989

• 2 weeks later...

I've had fast delivery from them a couple times recently, no problems free shipping, sale prices. Can't go wrong with the dollar being so shitty. I'm going to order handguards from them this week. Thumbs up for Gnarly from me.