Sign in to follow this  

rynopower supplements

Im considering buying some supplements from rynopower, ran by motocross legend ryan hughes. I am getting serious in the gym and would love to recover quicker, have more endurance and boost my immune system. I know when i start pushing at the gym, i typicaly end up sick because of my grueling work schedule. I saw he sells "recover" which is an amino acid combo that sounds legit. As well as endurance which sounds like it helps boost your vo2 max and fight off lactic acid.

Any feed back is appreciated. Im not expecting miracles and am putting in the work 2 times a day at the gym more often then not.

I'm unfamiliar with those supplements but Hammer Nutrition sells awesome stuff. I put Perpetuem in my CamelBak, works great. Recoverite also does well but the stuff is costly.

I'm unfamiliar with those supplements but Hammer Nutrition sells awesome stuff. I put Perpetuem in my CamelBak, works great. Recoverite also does well but the stuff is costly.

Check out Vitalyze and HypOxygen at snac.com too. They've worked great for me.

Check out onnit.com if you haven't order anything yet.

I take shroom tech sport, shroom tech immune and alpha brain.