Sign in to follow this  

92 rm 125 trade

Hey guys, I have a question. I'm trading my 03 polaris predator for a 92 rm125 - great shape bike and had a recent top end rebuild. He is throwing in 500 bucks a stand and a gas can, is that a good trade? And also, would it be hard to find parts for it being what year it is ?

Hey guys, I have a question. I'm trading my 03 polaris predator for a 92 rm125 - great shape bike and had a recent top end rebuild. He is throwing in 500 bucks a stand and a gas can, is that a good trade? And also, would it be hard to find parts for it being what year it is ?

Who cares about monetary value?   Investment wise it's all a losing proposition in this game...lol.

If it's what YOU know YOU want....then it's a good trade.

However you may want to think about availability of parts when considering a '92 model :thumbsup:

Im glad youre getting rid of those training wheels...but thats not an equal trade, even though its a polaris.

Pretty sure you know that, but im puttin it here for the record.

And I found lots of parts at Motosport . Com

Motosport.com often shows everything as in stock or available, but then you order it and it's no longer available or many weeks away.  Until you actually contact them prior to a purchase you CANNOT just assume the parts are available.

I can tell you it is HIGHLY likely there will be obsolete parts on a '92 RM.   It's a VERY important consideration, but it sounds like you mind is made up...

Good luck :thumbsup:

Motosport.com often shows everything as in stock or available, but then you order it and it's no longer available or many weeks away. Until you actually contact them prior to a purchase you CANNOT just assume the parts are available.

I can tell you it is HIGHLY likely there will be obsolete parts on a '92 RM. It's a VERY important consideration, but it sounds like you mind is made up...

Good luck :thumbsup:

Do you know how much a 1992rm is worth by chance?

Scrap plus 300. honestly, I'm serious. they're not worth much.

Do you know how much a 1992rm is worth by chance?

$750 tops. Probably less unless you really hold out for that extra $150