Sign in to follow this  

help with mid and rebound kx450 2014

hi guys

is anyone hade any luck with revalving stock mid piston for offroad riding ?? i want the rebound faster on small stuff ( roots rocks etc ) but turning the clickers out make the fork faster all the way ,and that mid  gets spiky in mid stroke almost like the fork dives down to the mid right away ,

sorry for my english but hey tried anyway , by the way im about 95kilos and ride mostly Enduro (european not as fast as american )somewhere between c-b rider

hi guys

is anyone hade any luck with revalving stock mid piston for offroad riding ?? i want the rebound faster on small stuff ( roots rocks etc ) but turning the clickers out make the fork faster all the way ,and that mid  gets spiky in mid stroke almost like the fork dives down to the mid right away ,

sorry for my english but hey tried anyway , by the way im about 95kilos and ride mostly Enduro (european not as fast as american )somewhere between c-b rider

According to what suspension builders say, get rid of the mid valve piston and re-valve it. It's a 90's two piece design with huge bleed holes. I should have the new mid-valve in today and might go ride later this afternoon, like I said on another thread, I'll be sure to give you a ride review.

I never made it out to ride, but got everything installed this weekend. Looks like I have to wait a few more days to get out and ride.