Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Hi Point Bench Racing

Moto 1 had some solid racing! Good ride by Stew, Roczen keeps the Big Mo, I thought Canard would hold them off once we got 1/2 through the moto.

HA!  BB4 is back folks!  Good to see him back ripping it again.  Love those passes on the outside just makin everyone else look slow. 

Loved watching him ride a few years ago.  He'd usually start at the back of the pack and by the time the race was half over he'd be in front of

everyone.  Just absolutely amazing speed and skill.   

Edited by Rocker01

Webb rocks too.  You could see it when he first started out in the 250's.  The guy just forces his way to the front of the pack. 

Maybe...just maybe the bike WAS a problem for Stew earlier this year.  Both those rides looked just solid.  Stew and the bike....  When he needed to go faster to get away from pressure...he did.  Otherwise, he just managed the race.  TC is very impressive after being out hurt.  All the top 4 guys were close and in another world from the rest of the field.  Great 4 way battle.

Edited by Blutarsky
  • Like 2

JS said the bike is awesome. Lol.

He was the first to jump some big gap jumps.

1-1. I don't care that JS won as much as watching the fireworks when posters explode here when he wins.

• Like 2

JS said the bike is awesome. Lol.

He was the first to jump some big gap jumps.

1-1. I don't care that JS won as much as watching the fireworks when posters explode here when he wins.

At this point even if he didn't feel the bike was 100% he probably won't say anything.. He's probably been looking at the internet. haha awesome ride.

I missed the race live on tv. Does anyone know when they will replay it? I know there is a guy on this forum that always posts the supercross races, but haven't seen anything yet.

Looks like JS7 has got the bike to his liking. I think he'll get faster every race. RD and KR might just be in trouble. Dungey leaving Suzuki was a terrible decision. He was Villopoto speed on the Zuki, he's still flying just not Poto speed.

Kenny will win moto 2 and the overall today. He was pissed despite his charge from way back.

How'd that work out for you?
  • Like 4

How'd that work out for you?

Nice to see you waited until the end of the moto to make your smart ass comment. Now had you told me I was going to be wrong ahead of time I might think you were smart, but you didn't so your just another chump.

• Like 1

Nice to see you waited until the end of the moto to make your smart ass comment. Now had you told me I was going to be wrong ahead of time I might think you were smart, but you didn't so your just another chump.

Bawahahaha!!! I wasn't trying to look smart. Just trying to show you're not. You mad bro? Haha
  • Like 1

Stewart Sucks, he's such a chump.

That ride should go to some one that deserves it.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

regardless of his recent success you won't bet anything on him.... You don't have that much faith in the guy ;-)

Bawahahaha!!! I wasn't trying to look smart. Just trying to show you're not. You mad bro? Haha

mad? No. Entertained by you, slightly.

mad? No. Entertained by you, slightly.

Sorry to say you don't entertain me at all. Keep working on that though.